Buying a bonsai tools kit is one of the best investments you can make in your bonsai ventures. They have tools for every aspect of bonsai gardening and will be incredibly convenient in your gardening career.
Stainless Steel Bonsai Tool Kit
Tianbonsai tools has a wonderful stainless steel bonsai tool kit. It is sleek, convenient, and varies from 3 to 7 pieces to match your needs.
You can start out with a set and add other tools to your tool bag such as saws, chopsticks, racks, wire, etc. You can make your set custom to your gardening needs.
The Tianbonsai Tool Set Collections
- The Standard Grade bonsai tools are perfect for beginners
- Professional Grade tools are for the advanced bonsai gardener
- Master and Craftsman tools are for the professional bonsai gardener.
More option to buy
Select by steel alloy quality and hardness
- Certified hardness ofHRC50
- Certified hardness ofHRC55
- Certified hardness ofHRC58
For more information on our kits and their quality, read our Tianbonsai review page. There, you will be able to find more information on the different grades of tools.
Why Buy a Bonsai Tools Kit?
Buying a tool kit will allow you to get a quick start on your gardening endeavors without having to do hours of research and hunting down individual tools. You can customize your toolset to have your gardening experience be smooth and pleasurable.
Here are some more benefits of buying a toolset
- Affordable pricing for all sets
- You get all the tools you need at once
- Free shipping
- A storage case to safely and conveniently store all tools in one place
Some tools you will receive in the various kits
- Concave cutter
- Spherical cutter
- Jin pliers
- Root cutter
- Trunk splitter
- wire scissors
- and more
If you are just starting out, I would recommend the more inexpensive tools (beginners grade) until you get familiar with each tool.
Buying several bonsai tools at the same time reduces the price of the tools and means cheaper shipping costs. It is great for all skill sets and low budgets.
Another plus to the toolset is that it comes with a free case to transport and store your tools! It is made of great quality; with elastics to hold the tools in place, and a curtain to protect the tools’ blades.
- Open size: 17-3/8 inch x 9-3/8 inch
- Close size: 8 inch x 9-3/8 inch
Designed for 6 8-inch tools or 8 7-inch tools.
- Certified hardness of HRC50
- Certified hardness of HRC55
- Certified hardness of HRC58