The turntable for bonsai is very handy when trying to get all angles and sides of the bonsai when training, maintaining and trimming. This table will ensure that you can access all parts of your bonsai.
The turntable will allow you to have a much easier time dealing with your bonsai; saving time and physical exertion.
- The turntable is simple and easy to use. Like a lazy susan, just place the bonsai on top and spin around as desired. You can control the speed to customize your experience.
- Clean with soap and water and dry immediately after. Be sure to store away from heat.
Bonsai turntables are very handy when trying to get all around the bonsai when training, maintaining and trimming.
- The convenient turntable is made of stainless steel. It is durable, sleek, water-resistant, and has a textured surface to reduce accidents and increase steadiness when working.
Use it while trimming, cutting, watering, or showing it off.
- The rotating action will revolve your tree around as many times as needed.
- No special care is needed.
- You may want to clean with mild soap and keep the item lubricated.
- The greatest pressure-driven lift is 82 cm.
In Japan, bonsaists has consistently been utilizing turntables, however, turntables have not yet become popularized in the West yet.
The Turntable for Bonsai Board
The board is 58 cm; rather than the typucal 50 cm across. A larger surface area allows you to have a more organized work space. The board is made of phenolic marine pressed pine wood and covered in strong non-slip elastic (4 mm thickness with a hardness Shore of A70).
The weight limit is 50 kg and the length is 82 cm. The fixing screws and strung brushes are produced using tempered steel.
The 5 removable screws found on the lower portion of the board permits a strong grapple of the tree to the table during the work.
Bonsai turntables are very handy when trying to get all around the bonsai when training, maintaining and trimming